Airport Service & Regional Travel Connections
View 28X Airport Flyer schedule (PDF)
- One-way fare to or from the airport is $2.50 with a ConnectCard or $2.75 cash.
- Vehicle operators do not carry change.
- Cash, ConnectCards, passes, tickets and transfers are accepted. Fares are paid upon boarding.
- Passengers have priority over luggage for the use of bus seating. If there are people standing, kindly place your luggage on your lap or the floor to allow others to sit.
- You are responsible for handling your bags both on and off the vehicle. Because this is public transportation, tipping operators is not permitted.
- When traveling toward the airport, stops in Oakland and Downtown as well as along West Carson Street and the West Busway are for boarding only. When traveling toward Pittsburgh, stops along West Carson Street and in Downtown and Oakland are discharge only.
- You can make transfers between the 28X and most other Port Authority bus or T routes in Downtown Pittsburgh. A transfer costs $1 with a ConnectCard. Without a ConnectCard, connecting trips are $2.75.Use our online Trip Planner to get directions and fare information, or contact Customer Service for assistance.
Regional Travel Connections
Port Authority connects to a number of other regional travel options, including bus service to neighboring counties, Amtrak service to Chicago, Washington DC and Philadelphia/New York, and Greyhound and Megabus service to numerous cities across the country.
View our PDF brochure with information on travel connections.