View 28X Airport Flyer Schedule
- One-way fare to or from the airport is $3.75
- Vehicle operators do not carry change. Exact change is required when paying your fare.
- Port Authority passes, tickets and transfers are accepted. Fares are paid upon boarding.
- You are responsible for handling your bags both on and off the vehicle. Because this is public transportation, tipping operators is not permitted.
- When traveling toward the airport, stops in Oakland and Downtown as well as along West Carson Street and the West Busway are for boarding only. When traveling toward Pittsburgh, stops along West Carson Street and in Downtown and Oakland are discharge only.
- You can transfer between the 28X and most other Port Authority bus or T routes in Downtown Pittsburgh. A transfer costs $1.00 and is good for three hours for a one-zone ride in any direction. You must request a transfer from the operator before paying your fare. Use our online Trip Planner to get directions and fare information, or contact Customer Service for assistance.
Regional Travel Connections
Port Authority connects to a number of other regional travel options, including bus service to neighboring counties, Amtrak service to Chicago, Washington DC and Philadelphia/New York, and Greyhound and Megabus service to numerous cities in the U.S. and Canada.
View our PDF brochure with information on travel connections.