Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How can I make sure my pass arrives in time?
- What is a GO Pass?
- Why do I need to pick up my GO PASS card in person, but can have the decal mailed to me?
- I selected "Pick up at Service Center" as my shipping method. What does that mean?
- What if I need to make changes to my annual subscription or cancel it?
- I don't live in Allegheny County, but I'd like to purchase an annual pass subscription for a family member or friend who does. Is this possible?
- I'm a corporate customer/business owner. How do I purchase passes and fare products for my employees?
Q: How can I make sure my pass arrives in time?
A: Please allow 4 to 5 business days for delivery of products purchased on this site.
Q: What is a GO PASS?
A: The GO PASS is a combination transit and parking pass. This pass enables customers to park at the South Hills Village Parking Garage and enjoy unlimited two-zone rides on the bus or T. The GO PASS consists of a blue plastic South Hills Village Parking Garage card. The pass is valid from the first through the last day of the month printed on the decal.
Q: I selected "Pick up at Service Center" as my shipping method. What does that mean?
A: This means that your product will be held at our Downtown Service Center for pickup. Please bring a photo ID when picking up in person. The Service Center is open weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. It is closed weekends and holidays.
Q: What if I need to make changes to my annual subscription or cancel it?
A: Please call or visit our Downtown Service Center (phone: 412-255-1356) if you need to cancel or make a change to your annual subscription.
Q: I don't live in Allegheny County, but I'd like to purchase a new annual pass subscription for a family member or friend who does. Is this possible?
A: Yes. If you live out-of-town and want to purchase an annual subscription for a family member or friend in our service area, you can make the purchase online. With your approval, the recipient may pick up a ConnectCard containing an annual pass at Port Authority's Downtown Service Center. The card will be available for pickup on the 16th of the month prior to the date it becomes valid. Photo ID is required at the time of pickup.