Our Customer Service staff is available for questions, trip planning assistance and to listen to your comments and concerns.
412-442-2000 (TTY: 412-231-7007)
The Customer Service phone line is staffed by representatives during the following times:
- Weekdays: 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Weekends: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Major holidays: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Outside these hours, the phone line provides automated schedule information for most routes using Carnegie Mellon University's Let's Go system.
You may also contact Customer Service with complaints, questions, comments or to report great service from Port Authority employees using our Feedback webpage.
Our Customer Service staff will review your feedback during regular business hours.
Our Downtown Service Center sells ConnectCards as well as half-fare tickets, and provides printed schedules and general service information. Applications for half-fare ID cards and Pennsylvania Senior Citizen ID cards are also available at the Service Center.
Downtown Service Center
534 Smithfield Street, Downtown Pittsburgh
|Monday through Friday
||8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
|Weekends and holidays
Our Downtown Service Center accepts the following forms of payment:
- Credit cards: MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express
- Debit cards with a MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express logo. Please note that these are processed like credit cards without PIN entry. We do not offer cash back from debit transactions.
- Money orders
- Corporate checks
Personal checks are only accepted on mail-in orders for annual pass subscriptions. For questions, call 412-255-1356.